Mother Trucker Yoga’s EXCLUSIVE Audio Meditation Bundle includes 4 recordings +
Meditation can do a lot for us, especially in the world we are currently living in. Instead of quick fixes and programs claiming to “give” you peace. Learn how to find it from within!
Meditation’s benefits are vast. But some effects of bringing meditation into your life include:
- Gaining a new perspective on stressful situations.
- Building skills to manage your stress.
- Increasing self-awareness.
- Focusing on the present.
- Reducing negative emotions.
- Increasing imagination and creativity.
- Increasing patience and tolerance.
- Learning self-control and management of your emotions.
- Shifting your current perspective to see the good.
- Feeling your feelings to help you process what is in front of you.
- Improving sleep by decluttering the mind.
In this audio bundle, you will receive all of Hope Zvara’s and Mother Trucker Yoga’s best audio guided meditation to help you improve your outlook on life and how you feel despite the world around you.
This Audio Bundle Includes:
1. De-Stress Guided Meditation -29:20 minutes
2. 5 Minutes to Calm: Meditation for Busy People – 4:53 minutes
3. Calm and Clear: Counting Breath Meditation – 9:50 minutes
4. Easy Stretching for Travel: Safe Yoga While Driving – 46:20 minutes
What tools do you have in your toolbox to help you feel better, wherever you are? These meditations vary in length to allow you the ability to grab exactly what you need in the amount of time you have.
PLUS our Easy Stretching for Travel: Safe Yoga While Driving Audio is the perfect recording to do while traveling. Yes! Even while driving!
We know you are going to love them!
Check out other offerings from the Mother Trucker Yoga Collection:
Don’t forget to check out our other great offerings, like our 20-minute yoga and workout videos. Specifically designed for the person on the go who needs results fast.
You don’t have to be a truck driver or ever leave your home to benefit from these videos. After nearly 20 years in the fitness and yoga industry, Hope Zvara learned a thing or two when it comes to movement. And that is – not all movement is created equal. You don’t need fancy exercise or high-intensity moves to get the most out of your body.
“You only get one body and replacement parts are never as good as the originals.” ~ Hope Zvara